View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 10:55 AM   #14
aerialla
Senior Yorkie Talker

You would think the kennel would have enough sense to put some kind of identifier on each dog, especially if they have that many black labs at the same time. If not a collar than at least a piece of different colored string around a paw. This to me just screams negilegence on the kennel's part. The fact that gets me is that this woman seems to think she didn't do anything wrong and that it was the guys fault for taking home the wrong dog. Though I do think the guy should have looked a little more closely at what dog he was taking home. Now these poor dogs are with strangers. If this one is with the wrong owner then there is every chance that every black lab they had during that period of time is not with the right owner.

The kennel needs to contact every person with a black lab during that period of time and have them come to the kennel with the dog and get this sorted out once and for all. Though that would mean that the kennel believes they are in the wrong, something they don't seem to be willing to take responsiblity for.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!