View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 09:34 AM   #6
KathyinCali
Love My Li'l Lucy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Okay...JUH-EEEZ!!!! My heart goes out to you. There are a lot of issues here.

Partially, I'm just bumping this for you. Partially, I have a few measly things to say, but not much. I do feed raw and think it's tremendous. I had terrible digestive issues with Marcel - and spent hundreds early on at the vet - without any real resolution. FINALLY, I found a nutritionist (holistic, but classically trained) who works at a vet practice in Calif. and consults via phone internationally - out of desperation, I thought, what the heck.

Well, she changed everything for Marcel. Many vets, nationally, do nutritional consults w/ her for their cancer pet patients. She does use raw for her liver patients - I don't know how - but I know that she does bc she once mentioned this in passing as she is a big believer in raw (but in variety as well). Personally, I think she is *wonderful* - and I can't say enough about her.

Marcel recommends her even more highly (my avatar). You can check her out at - www.askariel.com. I can't answer your more complicated stuff - but I know that she, perhaps in concert w/ YOUR vet as well as HER staff vet, could get you really well situated. Just my 2 cents.

Please keep me posted, if you can!
My girlfriend has used her for two of her pets with cancer and one with Cushings and she cannot say enough good about Susan Davis. Oddly enough we were just talking about her at dinner last weekend. Ann has give you some great advice! I hope you are able to get the help you need for your precious babies.

Warm regards,

Last edited by KathyinCali; 04-11-2008 at 09:36 AM.
KathyinCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!