View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 11:50 PM   #3
Priscilla80
BANNED!

Snickers is almost 5 months.. and he is doing pretty good..
When he is in his crate in the night he holds it up no problems so ever.. and in the daytime i work like this.
After playing i take him out for a pee..then i put him in his crate to sleep.. and he will rest when i take him out first thing i do take him outside again.. then he can play again.. in the morning i walk him first so he done everything.. and then i give him his first meal.. after the meal he goes in his crate to relax and he fall asleep,. cause he is to tired of the walking and the eating. I have 2 other dogs so he plays alot with my other dog and also with me.
After i train with him the puppyclasses commands in the afternoon i play with him after and then take him outside again.
He know very well that he needs to do outside. He fakes it sometimes too when we go outside,... casuse his peepee isnt wet then,.. but he knows he gets a tread when he does it.
I hope mine will be potty trained for 100%,. but u never know. When i sometimes go out and cant take him with him,. i lreave him in his crate for about 2 hours and he is just sleeping.. he doesnt do anything in there..
but i also heard that boys are harder to potty train then girls..
Also if you have a garden then its easier.

i think that ther can always be an accident, but it would not be good if he keeps doing it because he wants too..
also when he does is inside.. he is ashamed, cause he knows he is not allowed..
Priscilla80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!