View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 11:30 PM   #1
hotpod
Senior Yorkie Talker

Question Im starting to get worried about potty training

i have read over and over all the problems people are having like after 3 to 4 month and in some cases 3 years old...some people cant get their yorkies to learn to hold it in their crate or in their house untill they get home...so far my little guy has done great! we have had 2 accidents but they were my fault. he was giving me all the signs i just...i dont know i just didnt act fast enough. but is this going to be really that bad? how long will i train untill i know i can leave my yorkie alone for longer periods of time? i have an 8 week old so i know 3 hours is pushing it. i read somewhere that eventually you can leave them no more than 8 hours and they should be fine. so why is everyone having so much trouble with theirs???!!? im starting to freak out a little. is there anyone who had full success and can trust their fur babies to stay in control? i have full faith that one day i can in his crate. but i am reading about so much trouble that im losing hope. anyone let me know if they have success stories and how long it took for them to be totally potty trained! i need good news!
hotpod is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!