View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 02:57 PM   #1
babyparis
Senior Yorkie Talker

Smile I'm finally free!!!!!!!!!

okay so i dont know how many of you know that i took in a couple of family members, well they are gone. i thought they were going to stay longer but oh my goodness that was the first and last time i let anyone stay in my home..... homeless or not, i cannot handle it. i finally got the guts to kick them out. it sounds horrible, yes i know, but they sucked! first of all i had to sell my baby so noone would hurt her these kids are the worst ever. i know my kids arent the greatest but atleast they dont jump around all over the place they play like civilized kids not savages. im so glad paris wasnt here for that she would have gone crazy or even worse. i finally had it when their 6 year old threw my sons walk along down the stairs and right onto my daughters head. which by the way i had to take her to the emergency room, she had a cut on her head from it. she's fine just a couple of stitches. anyway, instead of giving him any type of discipline they decided it was my daughters fault for making him mad earlier. she told on him that he was writing on my walls. well hello of course she was going to tell cause if that was her she'd be in really big trouble. i never realized that my aunt was this much of a B*%&h. she has got to be kidding me its my daughters fault that her kids are savages. anyway when i got back home from the hospital i told them politely that they had to leave by the end of the week. sorry but i had no choice. we just bought our house 7 months ago and im not going to have that family mess it up and burn it to the ground like they did their home. i take care of my home and try to keep it neat and boy those people are slobs. i dont mind cleaning, but when i have to clean up after 9 people and cook for 9 people it really makes me want to hit something. you would think since i let them into my home they would atleast help with something. but nope, i had to cook clean and pay all the bills well not me my husband is the one who works, i just pay them, they didnt put not one penny towards any bills. but hey olive garden sure was good.... so i heard, i didnt get to go cause we were broke from paying bills. but of course since they dont pay any they have lots of money. and i just found out that they had money. all this time i didnt know that my aunts mother in law gave them 3,000 dollars to get them back on their feet until i heard them talking about it today. well you can just imagine the fight that went on today. anyway sorry this is long but those people are gone. they left about an hour ago. now someone else is going to have to put up with them. im just going to sit back and relax and find me another yorkie to spend my free time with.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!