View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 12:13 PM   #4
CaLi19GyRL
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0rkiesR0ck View Post
i give Kash canned food twice a day (morning and night), and leave kibble out for him all day while i'm at work... i feed him merrick's canned food (all flavors). it looks like beef stew for humans, and it's all natural! i have to cut the pieces up into smaller sizes because the chunks are too big for his small mouth, but he loves it! i give him about two teaspoons full (which amounts to a lot more when i cut the pieces up).

i can't help with how much to mix with kibble because i don't mix... and i'm also not sure which brand of canned food you're using. i wouldn't mix merrick's with kibble... but i might mix the loaf kinds of canned food...

hope this helps!
Thank you!! I bought him the chicken soup for the puuy lover's soul canned foond b/c that's the brand of kibble I decided to go with, I didn't want to mess up his tummy by doing 2 different brands (one for dry and one for canned) Although that Merrick's sounds like it looks yummy!!! But I don't know if I gave him 2 different brands if that would mess him up?
CaLi19GyRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!