View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 09:43 AM   #1
txshopper73
Donating YT 14K Club Member

Cry Missing someone...

Ever just wake up one morning and someone is on your mind? Someone that you haven't heard from in a while...but you have this ache in your heart...you just miss them. You miss getting their e-mails...miss hearing their voice...just miss hearing how their life is going?

I'm having one of those days. I'm missing someone terribly that I haven't spoken to in probably 8 months. Thing is, I have no business missing this person and I shouldn't miss this person...and I'll leave it at that.

I haven't thought of this person in a while (like a month)...and definitely not to the point that I feel sad (like crying)...went through all that in the beginning 8 months ago.

My day is going well...just that this person is in my mind...I just hope that all is well with them and I'm not getting some type of psychic vibes! LOL

I sent this person an e-mail about 6 months ago but never heard back from them so I left them alone and never e-mailed back. I'm sure that they are busy with their lives as we all are...I just miss him!

Last edited by txshopper73; 04-10-2008 at 09:44 AM.
txshopper73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!