View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 02:50 PM   #1
mariana11
Yorkie Yakker

Default Crying/Whining all the time

HI everyone! Not sure if I'm posting in the right section..hope some one can help me out.
I have a 9week old female puppy. Her name is Luna (moon in Spanish) and she's the cutest thing ever!!! I love her to death but she is such a cry baby.
At first she wouldn't stop crying all night long when I had her in the crate in my bedroom. So I finally moved her to the kitchen and she stays in her crate and seems to be fine now.
So now we're just noticing that she seems to cry, whine and bark alot. She always needs to be held. I give in, hold her and when I do, she whines to be put down on the floor. Sometimes she's busy eating and she's still whining! She's healthy and seems like she's just a cry baby. Not sure how to stop this. I want to do something now before it gets worse.
One thing I do have to add is that she is alone at home all day. I work 9-5. I go home to check on her during breaks and I stay home during lunch. Then I spend the rest of the evening with her, I'm not sure if she may need another companion which I'm totally considering or what the deal is...has anyone had this happen? Am I overreacting? I had a Yorkie before and she was never like this. Oh and she's biting ALOT!!!
mariana11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!