View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 12:32 PM   #6
Lou
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

No, there is NOTHING wrong with her appetite. And there were no special instructions for her heart. Early heart failure is really just another way of saying that she is starting to show her age. She still runs and plays like a puppy but she quits a lot earlier than she used to. But she then enjoys watching the obsessive ball chaser (Adie).

One more thing about my little love I've noticed in the past few months is that she is getting a lot (and I mean a lot) of tags all over her body. She has one bump on her cheek that is probably a tag but I'm keeping my eye on it.

I hate seeing my sweetie getting old, I don't mind telling you. I often worry if she will make it to life expectancy which is about 13 or 14 I think.
She is aging gracefully though. After rescuing her from a puppy mill and dealing with her incredible shyness all of her life she has just been so special. I know dogs trust their owners but Cassie puts ALL of her trust in me. In her mind there is nothing that can hurt her if she is in my arms. Now I'm going to cry. If anything ever happens to her ya'll get ready for one looooong crying jag.

Gracie Skeeter Adie Tyler
Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!