View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 10:50 AM   #83
lindabjk
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerialla View Post
Tatertot...I feel so much for you right now. Evidently this was the way it was meant to be. We can all pray that this was the way it had to be for this little guy to find his forever home. Sometimes things don't go our way no matter how much we want them too.

If you really need to know where he has gone, if she did indeed send him to a rescue then the next step would be to contact all the rescue agencies with a picture and the whole story. Chances are they won't think too kindly of her either especially when someone was working diligently to get the little guy a home....Many Hugs

lindabjk...Talk about small worlds. A meetup would be wonderful. I don't know about Ada, but Lima's Faurot park is dog friendly. I think their only requirement is a leash though I have seen many just out running with their owners. With summer coming up we could make it a nice picnic.

I would love to have a picnic! i'm really hoping to be able to socialize my dog as much as possible with other animals and people. HOw long have you been living in lima? Did you purchase your dog around the area as well?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!