Thread: Y&R Watchers
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 10:46 PM   #24
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crb View Post
I don't know if anyone could talk her into having an abortion, you know Lilly has been one to make up her own mind about things and stick to her guns about it. I think if she decides to have an abortion she won't tell anyone that she is pregnant, only Cane will know. Cane said he would stand by her and today he whispered that he loves her but I don't know, because I'm still not a real fan of Cane's either.

I will always have that phone call in the back of my head. And then when he exposed Amber in front of all the media during the Fresh Faces campaign and then he blamed her for ruining it. He was the one who ruined it, he could've waited till everyone was gone, she wasn't going to win anyway.
aww..I LOVE Cane! I don't remember that phone call though...I don't get to see the show every day. I'd be really disapointed if he turned out to be bad..but hopefully he won't. I like how he made Amber feel like the dirty whore she really is though...sorry, but I don't like her at all... I loved when Cane exposed her too..she deserved it.
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!