View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 08:52 PM   #24
odies_mama
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo View Post
Be careful, insurance could deny as pre-existing.

Also, sounds like it is getting bad and I really recommend you get seen, cellulitis can be dangerous.

"The appearance of the skin will help a doctor make a diagnosis. The doctor may also suggest blood tests, a wound culture or other tests to help rule out a blood clot deep in the veins of the legs. Cellulitis in the lower leg is characterized by signs and symptoms that may be similar to those of a clot occurring deep in the veins, such as warmth, pain and swelling."

'This reddened skin or rash may signal a deeper, more serious infection of the inner layers of skin. Once below the skin, the bacteria can spread rapidly, entering the lymph nodes and the bloodstream and spreading throughout the body.

In rare cases, the infection can spread to the deep layer of tissue called the fascial lining. Necrotizing fasciitis, also called by the media "flesh-eating bacteria", is an example of a deep-layer infection. It represents an extreme medical emergency.'
well i wasnt scard till now THANKS! lol jk

i dont think ill have any roblems with the insurance company i mean, i have been with them since birth and they're really good! so im not worried, plus my mom is an insurance lady lol so she can work em if need be

but yea, its is very warm to the touch, and its just soo icky!! all red and puffy and then its really dark gray black with the actually knot is. but see, my underarms have always been very dark anyways but the "spot" as im referring to it now lol its soo much more noticible! it looks like someone shoved a ball under my skin =/
odies_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!