View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 10:11 AM   #10
Ashantay
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by taje
Wow, she really got milk? I hope Pita doesn't get that far into it! They are really swollen tho, they got bigger when she was in heat but now you can feel them when you pick her up!

She's 9 months old now. I am considering breeding her at her 3rd heat.

Yup she got milk and nested and the whole works it was amusing for a bit but after a couple of weeks we got worried about her cause of the milk thing... then one of her nipples started expressing this nasty brown stuff but the vet said it was just the last of her milk and she will be fine and she has been. She has had another heat since then and we were worried that she would have another FP but she didn't now we are waiting to have her spayed she has to be 3 months out of her last heat before they will do that in this country.

I hope that you are not going through this but if you are just remember you don't touch her baby =P Kissa never tried to nurse it just kept it by her and was very protective of it from the other dog in the house.
Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions not often I can actually give any advice on here I am so far from being an expert on anything but at least this is something we have experienced and can share.
Ashantay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!