Thread: Y&R Watchers
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 06:38 PM   #15
sweetheartsok
YT 500 Club Member

I've been watching Y & R for most of my life. My opinion of Adam is they are portraying him as being exactly like Victor was when he was younger and still to this day really. Victor was a womanizer and a challenge was right up his alley. He is a ruthless businessman which is what Adam is presenting himself to be as well. Even though Victor didn't raise him it's obvious the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

As for Sabrina and Victor....it's funny because I haven't seen Victor's passionate side in years. I always found the Ashley could bring that out in him years ago. Victor can be so unattractive but with the right chemistry with a woman he can be very sexy. It's very weird!!!! I think Victoria is going to resent Sabrina's involvement with her father. Victoria will feel betrayed. If Sabrina was sincere in her relationship with Victoria she should have been honest right away about the romantic connection between her and Victor.

Amber.....she's actually quite adorable in a mischievious kinda way. I like her and Daniel together. They have good chemistry, much better then Daniel and Lily. Lily is a real goodie goodie really. Daniel has rebellious side to him.

I'm not sure I like where they are going with Lily being pregnant......I'm still hoping they bring Dru back. I find Neil and Karen very boring and lack chemistry all together. I think Dru could bring some life back to Genoa city.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!