Thread: Y&R Watchers
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 04:14 PM   #12
crb
Luvin' 6 Yorkies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarnold808 View Post
I'm a new fan of Y&R, but my grandmother has been watching it for years, so every once in awhile, I have tuned in, growing up. Honestly, I have no impression of Adam, just yet. He seems to be a little sneaky.. but I think he has things to prove, afterall, he is the Newman that got left behind. It might be an inferiority complex, you know?

I'm waiting for the shoe to drop with Victoria's friend Sabrina and Victor. When is Victoria going to find out, and when is Victor going to tell her.

Also, I love Gloria. Despite her wretched past, which my grandmother continually reminds me about, I can't help but see good in her. I think she means well. What are your thoughts on Amber?
I'm with your grandmother about Gloria, she is nothing but a money hungry woman, always thinking of the next scheme. She only went after John to get his money and the same with the 2nd husband, Jeffery's brother. Yes, it was wrong what Jack did to her, and especially when he took advantage of his own father's illness. She did fall in love with John but after she married him not before.

And Sabrina has been after Victor since the day she arrived in Genoa City, I don't know what Victoria is going to say when she finds out. Just today she was telling Sabrina how she feels about Nikki and Victor and she still went and slept with Victor, she's no friend in my book.

Amber has been nothing but trouble since she arrived, she got what she deserved with Cane dumped her, I don't know why Daniel can't see that she is a bad person. Even after she hid the money from them he still stands beside her, she was the whole reason his marriage fell apart, yes Daniel is a grown person and made his own decisions, but he didn't start having problems till Amber came into his life.

And I am so sick of Cane and Lilly. I wonder when they are going to expand on the phone conversation Cane had after he was first offered a position with Chancellor Industries. I don't know if you remember but he went out into the lobby and was talking to someone, he said "I'm in!" The writers kinda dropped that, I'm wondering if it will resurface.
crb is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!