View Single Post
Old 02-25-2005, 09:15 AM   #9
onlyambs
Senior Yorkie Talker

Yea I agree, Ashton is more of a girls name. I really like bailey and his dads name is O'reily so it kind of goes together. Actually, the breeder really didnt want to sell him and kept hoping that his testicles would descend so he could be a show dog but they never did so we are so excited to be getting such a great puppy! His dad O'reily was actually number #1 in the US also! His grandfather is still living too which is incrediable! This will be my second yorkie my #1 one was named Prancer and he was one in a million! Of course he got his name because he would prance around as a puppy and was absolutly adorable! He would lick you to death! For some reason he loved paper towel holders when he heard the noise of you turning the nob to change the paper towel holder he would come running and wait for you to throw it to him! He also loved balls! He has like 20 balls in his basket and all of those he stole from are court! Last month he was diagnosed with Cancer and it came so fast. We were shocked and still are to this day, he was only 11. They werent positive it was cancer but they were 80% sure so we decided to do with a biopsy just incase it wasnt cancer and we would have been able to save him, we wanted to do all we could. The day before his surgery he was so weak, he wasnt even eating because he had a huge mass in his abdomen that was compacting his organs so his stomach felt like he was full when he really wasnt. So they did the biopsy and his stomach, liver, pancrease were are hardened and it was cancer. So we just decided to put him down while he was already under anethestia. It was the hardest thing in the world to do and I miss him dearly. For awhile I felt guilty for wanting to get another puppy and every now and then still do but I know he will never be replaced and will always be in my heart

If you go to www.petinstone.com and click on urns, then gallery, then Prancer that is the urn I had made for him and I wrote the poem myself

Thanks for all the help with the names, keep em comin and I will let ya guys know what the final name is!
onlyambs is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!