View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 07:54 AM   #5
Ivhana
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Brody will be graduating from the school at PetSmart this Sunday. I really like the instructor. She's very informative and patient with the dogs. We were even given a few private instructions so she could evaluate Brody before the class. We'll defnitally be signing up for the next level.

Brody is almost 15mos old. We started him out in the Puppy class because of his size. I'm glad we did. The dogs weren't huge and it gave us some great building blocks (sit, stay, wait, come, etc.). I also liked that our instructor was willing to help us even when not in class. We'll be going into the next class, Beginners, with about half of our current class. So Brody will be use to the dogs.

Brody had a wee bit of training before we started him. So some of the Puppy classes were review or helped us re-enforce things. The first few classes he was a bit shy, but he always is, then he started picking things up fairly fast. I think a lot of the learning for them is also how much you practice and stay consistant.

Good luck!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!