View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 08:10 PM   #8
Maxi
My Little Man!
Donating Member

Ok now I know I was not the only one who experienced that. When I got Maxi and he was ready to meet the outside world after all the shots, he was scared at first. We would try to walk and he would just lay down. It was frustrating but I said to myself ok we just need some patience I heard about dragging but its really not dragging your pup is just pulling a little bit as a sign that you need to move but you cant just keep on walking thou if you pup is not moving at all. That worked a little bit. I tried to stay outside longer (it was summer time) and that also worked a little bit. Then I realized something, Maxi LOVES to run around the house so what I did is just say lets run and start running slowely and he would jump up and start running That was our resolution to this problem. He started walking but once he would stay in place we would start running and then stop after 5-10 sec and he would just normally walk again. That definitely helped us a lot to get through this phase
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!