View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 07:51 PM   #7
cesar49
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Animal Smiley 049 14 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookiebear View Post
My Bernie is 14 weeks old, and so full of energy. First, he's over-socialized! I take him to work with me every day. I don't want to leave him at home while he is a puppy. He stays at home alone occasionally, but not for long periods of time yet. He thinks that he has to run up to everybody. He's like, Look at me, look at me, I'm so cute you are just going to have to pet me, look, let me roll over for you, watch me I'll lay on my back so you can rub my tummy. I'll sit for you, lay for you, what do you want. I could go on and on. He runs around in the yard like crazy playing with my grandchildren. He's so cute I want to cuddle him and baby him, and he's too big for that now! He's Mr. Independent, unless he wants your attention. I can handle the over socialization, it's the energy he has. Can I look forward to him settling down a bit when he gets a little older? What about when he's neutered at about 5 or 6 months, will that settle him down any? If not, it's ok, cause he's so darn adorable.
at his age, its like the terrible twos... he needs a play buddy... another puppy... 2 is definitely better than one.. and easier.. jmo... when they have each other, they are happier... i loved getting mine together at the same age.. same energy levels.. they chewed on each other and not me.. i just got lots of kisses...
cesar49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!