View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 06:37 PM   #10
Tink's Mom
With Indy In My Heart
Donating Member

Wow! Thanks everyone for the great advice and encouragement. I just got home from work and thought I might have gotten 1 or 2 replies. But there are 9!

I had asked one of the groomers at PetSmart where I take Tink, 'cause she was grooming a beautiful little Yorkie and she smirked at me and said, "You can't grow out a mutt's hair. They aren't meant to have pretty hair". I didn't have Tink with me, so she didn't see her pretty black hair. But that made me so mad I swore I would grow her hair out if it killed me. Then I thought maybe I'd better get some expert advice from people who would probably be gracious with their replies even if I was way out in left field.

I know Tink is a "mutt" (I prefer "mix" it sounds nicer). But she didn't have to be so sassy about it. Sniff sniff.

So, I think the consensus it to give it a try and see what it looks like when it gets a little longer. It grew quite a lot in 3 months so maybe by the end of summer I'll be able to tell.

Thanks for the advice everyone. And thanks for all the compliments on my little Tinkerbelle (aka Tinkerbrat).
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!