View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 05:03 PM   #11
bgeier
Senior Yorkie Talker

Mary, I think you are right when you say "it will always be painful" as these babies have a special way of grabbing ahold of our hearts so tightly. I am sorry for your loss..so sorry. I sure will give Deucy a pat for you. Thank you for sharing your story. I'm so glad you found YT. Yes...we all feel the same as you regarding our furbabies. Do you another toy yorkie now? Or, perhaps it is still too painful for you to have another one. I have another dog...a red heeler I got as an 8 week old puppy. He is now 15 and cannot hear but he still sees well and gets around great for his 105 years.
Brenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzley Bear View Post
Thank you for the kind words. I think it will always be painful but I am getting better. My little Grizzley Bear's hind legs went out on him. He could hardly hear and his sight was going. You are so right for they are our lives. I know he was mine!

Finding Yt has been a blessing for me. For everbody feels the same way I do. They love their babies., I love watching and seeing all the babies. I thank you for sharing your Deucy. A lot of great information on here and great people! Please pat him on the head for me. He is so precious!

Hugs,
Mary
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!