View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 03:27 PM   #2
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmyl2 View Post
We got her about 1 week 1/2 ago, she is almost 3 years old. We were told she was potty trained, but apparently not. Molly, our yorkie, pretty much takes only to me, I am the primary care giver and attention giver. My boyfriend and I are on a very specific schedules for work. I let her out, right before I leave and he is getting up, she does her business and then I leave molly with him. It seems to be everytime I have left, she has an accident!!! It is frusturating. We had the thought that she might be angry with me for leaving her. Any thoughts???
well first... she has not been there very long at all... so she still needs to adjust... that will come with time. Also i'm not sure dogs feel anger.... they can be upset.... anxious.... sad.... but i don't think anger, like you and i experience anger, is part of their emotions. And even if they did expeirence anger, i don't think they are vindictive. I think she is just confused and perhaps very upset that you are leaving.. and thus goes to the bathroom. Give the girl some time. Sounds like she really loves her mommy
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!