View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 01:07 PM   #5
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1babygirl2000 View Post
I have a Boxer as well as a Yorkie (Tyson). Unfortunately he won't play with the little dogs, so every so often I'll put him down (only because he's trying to jump otherwise) and he's out there running and playing with them. It's a prety funny sight to see the little guy chasing Great Danes and other huge dogs. I will say it's a good workout for him.

Hopefully someone will have an answer to your question...my little guy is a social butterfly. I don't know if that's a good thing or not.
Yes it's a good thing your dog is social My other 2 are social,except Sophie. London will practically jump out of my arms to go play with the other dogs. And Teddy is soo friendly but Sophie will sniff them a little and then kinda run back to me. I think she feels threatened or something in a room full of dogs. This poodle was sniffing her and she cowered down like if it was going to attack her I was like no Sophie and i pet the poodle and then let her smell my hand to see if that would help.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!