View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 12:15 PM   #5
Breny
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

Love

What a sweet note to be greated with on a Monday morning!!!!
You have me all choked up!!!!!!!!!!!

You know (and I hope anyone else knows who has or will have one of my babies) that once you take one of my babies into your family, you take me too! (if you'll have me LOL)

Girl, I'm here whenever you need me!!! I love Daisy, just like I do Jersey!!!

Although Jersey will always hold a special place in my heart! She was my very first Yorkie baby (LOL Does my avatar look familur!!!Its my Jersey girl!!!!)

You are so welcome and I try my best to try and answer questions!!!!

Hey! You've hooked me up with tons of help yourself so I should be thanking YOU! LOL - look! I've been using the same phone for more than 1 week! LOL

This was so sweet. Thank you Dana!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy23 View Post
I have to say Thank You to Brenda (Breny). She is the most amazing person and I would be lost without her. I can call her a million times with questions and no matter what time it is or what she's doing she'll help me. Whether it's personal or a question that deals with Daisy and/or Jersey she's there for me.

I met Brenda when I got my little girl Jersey (she is from Brenda's Meiah and Brodie) and ever since I talk to Brenda everyday. Not only is she a wonderful breeder, but a great friend. So I have to give her a great big hug because I cant do it in person (im in jersey she's in michigan) for all your help!!!

Brenda I cant thank you enough for being there no matter what time of day/night it is. Thank you so much!!!!

Breny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!