Thread: Maemi Update
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 06:37 AM   #1
Winston's Mom
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Camera Maemi Update

Well today marks one week since we bought Maemi home from the Lexington Shelter. It’s been a very different week for all of us at my house.

Winston and Maggie are finally okay with having Maemi in the same room. They even share Mommy’s time, Winston on the legs, Maggie on left side, and Maemi on right side. They actually sniff each other now, good sign. Maemi is my little shadow and would not let me out of her sight so we’re still having some problem at night because she wants out of her space (our master bathroom) to be on the bed with the rest of the family. Unfortunately, she is too small and with three legs she can’t maneuver the doggie stairs which helps to go up and down our high four poster bed. Her bladder is also too small to hold the whole night.
She is eating well and started to actually play with her toys. The favorite is the little shabby-chic bear which is almost the same size as herself. She runs to join in the ball chasing game with Daddy, Winston, and Maggie but she’s not quite getting it yet so she runs back to Mommy.

Maemi went to our Vet on Saturday. She weights 3.3 lbs. We did all the blood work and Dr. Otis just called to tell me that all is well. She needs major dental work done. She still has double teethes and it’s a mess. We estimate her age to be about 5 years old. Here are some updated pictures:

1. Our little “Junebug”
2. Maemi and her Bear
3. Mommy’s biggest weekend accomplishment: A picture of all three kids. Maggie is not quite happy.
Attached Thumbnails
Maemi Update-junebug.jpg   Maemi Update-my-bear.jpg   Maemi Update-maemi-siblings-2.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!