View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 10:38 AM   #1
HendrixMommy
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Groomer's in the Houston-Area?

I have a Yorkie, Hendrix who is about 9 months old and I have had him groomed several times, the ONE groomer who I really liked got bit by Hendrix twice! Hendrix had never shown aggressive behavior EVER. So I was very surprised when the owner of the Grooming Salon said he did this. He offered to groom him if I stayed nearby. I did and witnessed my boy --being his absolute worst! Growling and Attempting to BITE the man who was grooming him (Luckily there was a muzzle on lil Hendrix)
Since then I have taken him to Petsmart and Petco. They did a decent job..both were really gentle and he was okay but I wondered if anyone in the Houston area (Pearland, and Sugarland included) had any great experiences? I want to continue sending him every couple weeks. Thanks for ANY and ALL suggestions~
Kelly and Hendrix...

PS, Oh--Can I also get the FINAL answer to if I can bathe Hendrix myself at home without using the defined Pet Shampoo? Its fairly expensive and he doesn't seem to retain a fresh scent...I have been using Suave but I heard Johnson&Johnson Baby Shampoo is good?!
HendrixMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!