Thread: My boy
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 10:22 AM   #7
Franceen
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by For My Coby View Post
Oh my gosh. That made my heart stop when I read the first half of your post. I'm so glad that it wasn't worse. He may have checked out okay, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a headache and some stress.

Since there's nothing medically you can do, I would simply forget the housework and errands today and just lay on the couch or floor with him. He wants to be with you and he's probably getting tired of following you around.

So nice of the driver! Not so much with the other dog owner.
I agree, if this is what he needs at the moment, I would just spend my time cuddling him and carrying him around as much as you are able to do. It must have been so frightening for him and will take him some time to get over, poor little boy. I agree about a possible headache or other aches and pains which, while not being serious, are uncomfortable for him. If it continues for more than a day or two, I would ask the vet to look at him again and see if something has been overlooked. If not, perhaps she would give him some painkillers, just to see if this helps. At least then you will know whether it is just the shock and fear, or if he is actually in some discomfort and pain.

It is SO scary reading these stories. It can happen to any of us! My biggest fear is Tootsy getting away from me and running into the road. You must have been shattered afterwards, as well as Tino. I really feel for you, as well as for Tino.

Luv
Franceen xxx
Franceen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!