View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 06:09 PM   #8
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrestigeousYT View Post
With all the legislation we are dealing with right now I just really find it sad that anyone as a pet owner can find themselves to say such a thing
I would hate to think that once my kids have their own homes when they decide what dog they want, they won't be able to have it because people think breeding should be stopped.
My kids have been raised from day one with a dog.
My daughter has a Cavalier now and she is in College now and will be adding an OES to her home when she does indeed fulfill that dream of her own home and her choice of dog. I would hate to think that there will be no breeders if we sit back and allow this mindset to fester.

Deana
Prestigeous Yorkies
I'm one that think most breeding should be stopped..the breeding done by puppymills, backyard breeders, and irresponsible pet owners. But I love having different breeds to choose from, and in order to continue that we must have responsible breeders that breed them the right way. I get a little disheartened sometimes because it seems like there are so many unethical breeders out there, but then I'm reminded that there are some really great ones too...ones that truly keep our wonderful breed in existence
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!