Thread: good to be back
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 11:32 AM   #1
mickie
Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 049 good to be back

hi all just returned from hols with joe he was almost good apart from biting the securing ring from his harness and climbing all over his dad at the front of the car
he so wont kep his bum still have sorted this now he has the full boot to himself and a nice new metal lead to keep him safe and secure with no moaning about it
he also slips his harness when outside also still going so mad at other dogs and nearly all people for no reason than just walking by if there is a bike walking sticks or disability scooter anywhere near thats it
i think this must come from the abuse he must have had before i rescued him
after being a stray
i put the harness so tight around his chest and little front legs and he still gets out
i am now starting to worry a little as joe is having the snip on mon and i am quite worried about it i know its for the best dont know if it will stop some of this anger he has for people and dogs hoping so though
another thing i have noticed this week is all the time joes asleep he bounces his bum like a frog three times to the left and three times to the right as if he quite uncomfortable about his little testicles they seem quite tight skinned and red sometimes
the best position he likes to sleep is on his back with all four legs erect into the air
anyone else have this any info would help
thanks for now
mickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!