View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 07:09 AM   #1
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Embarassed Please say a prayer...

I am so frustrated right now. Hubby was laid off last night. I do believe in the power of prayer so I would like to ask you my YT family to say a prayer for him. Hubby called to see if his orders would be ready for him to deliver and his boss told him we will have to lay you off. It's hard because he has worked for them 5 years and never once took a day off. The man works hard and is never late or calling out. The lack of notice pushes us up to a wall because there is only this weeks check and then next week. Being self employed there is no unemployment.

I feel so bad for him and I am just so angry on his behalf right now. They didn't give a longer notice because it wasnt' going to be beneficial to them. My head hurts and my stomach feels like it's in a knot.

That job was great because he worked nights. Granted it sucked because we didnt' get much time together until the weekend but it helped because we have a 3 year old at home and a 8 and 12 year old. So it helped to avoid paying for a sitter and also someone to pick up the girls from school and watch them as well. Literally here in NY childcare for the three kids would be outrageous. It was a sacrifice but we made it and it worked for us.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!