View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 09:25 PM   #1
yorkiemomwannaB
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default A funny Jersey story

I THINK my little Jersey may be crazy, but I KNOW she is hilarious
I was cooking a roast today (well yesterday now), I put it the crock pot and forgot all about it. OK my roast fell apart so I decided to make gravy and add it to the roast and put it over mashed potatos...while trying to get the meat w/gravy to a serving bowl I dropped a small piece on the floor. So, I'm standing there holding a really heavy and hot crock pot, I was going to pick the meat up as soon as I was finished. Jersey comes running like a maniac from under the kitchen table and grabs it, she's never had anything but but dog food so she was going nuts. She licked the gravy off, laid with the meat between her front paws for about an hour just holding it. My husband came from work, she usually meets him at the door as soon as he walks in, but not today. Wayne (my DH) comes into the kitchen and asks "Where's Jersey?" I told him to look under the table, there she was still holding the piece of roast. I told him the story, so he decides to play with her, he crawls under the table and tried to take her roast away LOL she growled at him then barked. All this happened in the evening around 6 or 7, now it's nearly 1:30 AM and she is still carrying this tiny little piece of roast around in her mouth. She won't even let me pet her, I think she's scared that I'm going to take it away LOL.
yorkiemomwannaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!