View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 02:52 PM   #2
lionking
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Animal Smiley 036 potty training

Hello
I have just seen your add, and I have 5 Yorkies, dad Willie, now 6. mum Pandora,now5. Alice (!st born) 3. Spirit (2nd born, one of a twin, did not make it) also 3. Sam, he was last. also 3. they have a brother and a sister daisybelle and charlieboy, who went to friends of ours, and we do still keep in touch# and the pups still no each other, the weirdest thing is thought my childhood I was told that mothers never recognise their young, but no only does pandora no she is the mum she still also tells them off.

Anyway, as I was taalking about house training, I have kept dogs for years and have never ever had any trouble taining them just the way that you are, and for me it works and works well.
well it took a long time to get them to be clean, i think its because i had three to chase after, as i say i have never had any trouble, mum and dad i found to take longer than other dogs but got there in the end, so i would say keep up the good work, and be patient, it takes as long as it takes, summer is on its way and that always makes it better, try and make sure you go out every time with it as then you are sure they have been , instead of being out there for ages forgetting what they went out there for, come back in and wee.
they get me up in the night for a wee or a poo and i think aint they good, it seem as i get back into bed with the first one, another one wants to go, why cant they all go together, i do threaten them that i will take all down togethter but when i see them sleeping so soundly i cant disturb them, still never mind, they more than make up for their little problems
please let me know how you are getting on i would really be interested
take care
lionking is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!