View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 04:32 PM   #5
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddylove View Post
My smooch of nearly 8 months is being evicted. My husband and mother seem to think that he will be happy outside during the day this summer and want to fence in the yard. We live in a pretty quiet neighborhood and I don't think anyone would mess with him, but I'd hate for someone to take him. Right now he is on the enclosed front porch which isnt small but he doesnt have a lot of room to roam and because we are gone to work all day he uses the bathroom there, which is making our house unliveable! When we are home with him he lets us know when he has to go outside so I guess he is halfway potty trained. Does anyone else leave their yorkies outside while they are gone? Do they seem to be happier? Buddy loves being outside... I just wish we had another dog to keep him company.. but my husband says "no more lap dogs!" What's a gal to do?
What's a gal to do?[/QUOTE]

What this gal would do is rehome this precious baby with someone who will keep it safe and secure inside. i can't imagine anyone putting their baby outside like this. Surely this is a joke!!!!!!!!!!
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!