View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 10:24 PM   #13
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisacam View Post
Check this website..... Courtashyorkies.com
There have been past threads about this breeder on here...not at all someone I would buy from. Her mother's dog, MyJoy, has a true babydoll face...applehead and all...looks like she has hydrocephalis. She actually says she doesn't breed to standard: "I specialize in t-cups, ( yes, t-cups) 1 1/2 to 4 lbs. , 'Not the standard for a yorkie,' just a description of the size of the dog. I have babydoll face, appleheads , cobby bodies, short ears and short legs, and heavy coat dogs, again not the standard" Apple-headed dogs are much more likely to have open fontanels and hydrocephalis. And her prices are rediculous

Does it bother anyone else when breeders put Christian verses and symbols on their websites? It actually says "Christian-based business". It's like these bad breeders think they are going to seem ethical because they claim to be christians...when they are breeding tiny, unhealthy dogs for profit
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!