Thread: pure or not?
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 04:06 PM   #38
melanie daley
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookef18 View Post
i see both sides here... I have no tolerance with people who are down right mean about pet store bought pups... A lot of us didn't know better... My second Yorkie is from a breeder because I learned from YT all about puppy mills.

It's ok to feel strongly about the puppy mills and what goes on there... But it is not ok to be mean and hurt others feeling s about it. It would be helpful to remember that we LOVE THESE BABIES... OUR BABIES! And no matter where they came from they are ours now, and not going anywhere...

I was upset by a post that was on here this morning and it got removed along with my own. I am sorry I was out of line, this person was being really mean about the pet store thing and I guess I got kinda mean back.

Any way, I would love to see pics of every ones pet store pups!!!! Here is my Chewy. How could you not love this face!

Lets see some pics!
I also didn't even notice that posts were removed from this thread... Was it that really mean comment? Sorry I cant remember the screen name.. But that was WAY outta line!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!