View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 12:50 PM   #7
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca127 View Post
And no, i do not give it to her frozen. I let it defrost in the fridge the night before as it states on the package. i let it somewhat get to room tempurature because i mix it up with the freeze dried for a bit and then I give it to her. Thats why i do not understand what the problem is.

It is just cheaper for me to do frozen raw. I pay 25 dollars for 32 lamb patties every 2 weeks And 32 lamb patties frozen is 15 dollars. I save 20 dollars a month doing frozen raw.
Aw, gosh. Believe me, I hear you on the cost. Boy oh boy, this is a tough one...so...it makes me think there is something with the temperature (or something else I'm not thinking of) that is stimulating the release of nauseous juices (oddly). What I recommend to help absorb the juices is the addition of some clean carbs. I'd get some canned/sliced white potates - micro them, then mash a few cans - serve a couple tablespoons WITH the raw, at each meal. See if that helps at all. Nothing wrong, at all, if you need to do this long term.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!