View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 12:17 PM   #6
rebecca127
Senior Yorkie Talker

Freeze dried is what she eats on a normal basis. I know you cannot feed that long term but I have no choice since that is the only thing she eats!! I have literally tried every single 5 star food to the cheapest food u could buy and it doesnt make a difference... she just wont eat it... kibble or wet. It is my only hope for her to at least eat something... Something is better than nothing and trust me I have tried the taking the food away after 20 min like they say when u have a finicky eater and she has refused to eat for 3 days in the past. I cannot let it happen and if she eats a whole entire patty with the gusto that she does... she is more than welcome to have that food...

And no, i do not give it to her frozen. I let it defrost in the fridge the night before as it states on the package. i let it somewhat get to room tempurature because i mix it up with the freeze dried for a bit and then I give it to her. Thats why i do not understand what the problem is.

It is just cheaper for me to do frozen raw. I pay 25 dollars for 32 lamb patties every 2 weeks And 32 lamb patties frozen is 15 dollars. I save 20 dollars a month doing frozen raw.

But i just dont get what the problem is...

Last edited by rebecca127; 04-02-2008 at 12:19 PM.
rebecca127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!