View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 11:22 AM   #1
rebecca127
Senior Yorkie Talker

Confused Freeze dried raw vs. Frozen raw

Hi all,

Some of you may or may not know that a while back I attempted to give Abby NV Beef Raw and she had a violent reaction to that by vomiting like 5 times with 10 minutes of eating it.

After that I started home cooking and was going well until she stopped eating that. (Miss Abby is A super finicky eater!).

I then went to all the good quality pet food stores i can find in NYC and one store recommend Stella and Chewys Freeze Dried Lamb. And it has been a hit!

My question then comes, I recently bought a package of Frozen Stella and Chewys Lambs and have been mixing it up with the freeze dried. so it would be 3/4 one patty and 1/4 frozen raw patty. She has been reluctant to eat it but has managed to eat it all.

Yesterday I saw vomit on th floor when I came back from school and I do not understand what the deal is? The ingredients are exactly the same... just one is cold and the other u gotta soak in water... Yet she has 2 different reactions to it. Can someone please explain to me why that happens and if that has happened to anyone here?

Also, i wanted to switch to frozen raw because it is less expensive....

Please help...

Rebecca and Abby
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!