View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 10:25 AM   #1
sugamamee
Yorkie Talker

Note Hello, Hi! This is my doggy!

Hello from Vancouver, Canada... Me and my boyfriend just got our little guy just over a month ago and we're so crazy about him! His name is Chewie (cuz i think yorkies look like mini Chewbaccas)... he's such a funny lil guy, very mischievious... but smart.

I've officially become "yorkie crazy"... Been on this forum everyday (even at work) reading about everyone's experiences, questions, looking at pictures... can't get enuff!! So i finally decided to come out and say hi and introduce Chewie. He's a purebred yorkie, exactly 4 months old yesterday. And i LOVE him to death!

At first, not being that knowledgeable on the evils of buying from a pet store, i was looking at pet stores but as i did more research, i realized that it wasn't the path i wanted to choose for getting my puppy. So i looked for reputable breeders and found one about 3hrs from here. I got him from a wonderful lady named Vera who really cares about her dogs... she called me 5x in the first week to check on him and also check on us (to make sure we still wanted him)... I still keep in touch with her and she's always there to answer my questions. I'm so glad i did my research and ended up with a happy healthy puppy! And im glad i didnt contribute to supporting those horrid puppy mills.

Oh... how about that cookbook??? I totally want one... can anyone tell me how much i should send to cover the cost to ship to Vancouver, Canada? Chewie loves human food... Cornflakes are his favorite treat.

Long post... ok thx bai!
Attached Thumbnails
Hello, Hi! This is my doggy!-img_0110.jpg  
sugamamee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!