View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 08:44 AM   #1
mariana11
Yorkie Yakker

Default Help..only on night #2

So I just got my new baby girl..hubby and I haven't decided on a name yet.
We're having a big problem. She seems to be quite the little whiner! We love her to death already but I have only gotten like 2 hours of sleep the last two nights. She has her crate in our bedroom and when its time to go night night, she is placed in her crate, BUT...she instanly cries and yaps all night long! Is this normal for the first few days to be this way? Is it bad to leave her in all night crying? And this morning I left her in the kitchen, I blocked off the section for her. She has her food, water, toys, bed and blanket, plus the pee pads, when I left I could hear her crying! It breaks my heart.
She is only 8 1/2 weeks, am I doing the right thing in leaving her in her crate at night even though she is crying the entire time? Or is she still too small of a baby pup that maybe I need to not leave her in there? I need help or any suggestions you all may have. I work 8-5pm. I'm close to home so I will check on her during breaks and lunch time. I'm also wondering if I'm confusing her by only putting her in the crate at night time???? please help! thank you all so much!!!
mariana11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!