View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 12:15 PM   #1
Romeo's Mommy
Senior Yorkie Talker

It's not getting any better!!!!

Hey everyone! Glad to be back. I've been pretty occupied lately and haven't been able to chat as much as I would like to. My mom has been down staying with us and Romeo was just neutered last week. Talk about hectic! Anyway, we are remodeling our home and things are coming along nicely. We have ordered new furniture and are discussing getting new carpet. However, there is one tiny problem; His name is Romeo! He is a little over 7 months now and as I said we just had him neutered last week. I am taking a little break from work right now so I am home with him most of the time. I let him out to potty on a regular basis, but he only pees when he feels like it and it takes him forever. I'm a pretty patient person, but I'm starting to lose it. I can't get this new carpet and have him ruin it. He will ABSOLUTELY NOT poop outside. He goes in the same place every time no matter how many times I steam clean it. When he was little we tried the potty pad method, but as he got older he began to shred the potty pads, so that didnt work. When we crated him during the day he would have massive diarreha and would have to be bathed EVERY time. I love this little guy and I really want new carpet too. Is he too old to be potty trained now.....Please if you have any helpful suggestions let me know. I will try to be on here more often now... Thanks guys..I've missed you all!

Jen and Romeo
Romeo's Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!