View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 08:59 PM   #34
Woogie Man
Donating Member

I had bred dogs too before getting involved with Yorkies and it really doesn't prepare you as much as might think. And even though this is a breeders' forum, I don't think you'll find many here that started off with 3 pregnant dams at once. I'm really baffled by your original post since you now say you have a mentor. The questions you asked should have been answered for you long ago by your mentor and what kind of mentor would support the idea of someone starting off with 3 pregnant Yorkies at once? You also list a website for selling Yorkies and you haven't even got 1 litter under your belt. Kind of like putting the cart before the horse, isn't it? You are right; they're your dogs and it is your decision and, like I posted before, I hope everything goes well for the sake of the dams and pups. My opinion is that you're going about this dangerously wrong and I can only imagine your motivations. Also, I see from your last post that these girls have been bred before. I hope you realize that there is a responsible limit to how many times a female can be bred. Your girls deserve better than to be turned into breeding machines. I'm not trying to be mean but look at your own posts and your situation then tell me what someone is supposed to think. It isn't exactly the picture of responsible breeding.
Woogie Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!