View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 08:43 PM   #10
gutu28
Lovin' the Cali kisses!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar's Mom View Post
Your tats are beautiful and you are right...the one top on my foot hurt more than the one on my shouder! I think I would like to get Oscar's foot print on the back of my right calf...he is all the time running up behind me and hitting me in the back of my right calf when he wants something! It is so cute! How bad did the one on the back of your neck hurt? I think I would like to get one there as well...I think maybe the Jesus fish!
That would be so cute! The one on the back of my neck was nothing compared to my heel. Even the retouching..which is supposed to hurt a lot more than getting it done the first time..hurt a lot less than my heel. My friend that went with me actually got a Jesus fish on the same spot on her heel. P32906701.jpg I love it! She got into a really bad motorcycle accident in November of 06 and we almost lost her. She got that in remembrance or making it.

I saw your ladybug and I LOOOOVE it! It is SO cute! Im so sad for you that your body is rejecting the ink..did you ever visit the doctor about it?

Last edited by gutu28; 03-31-2008 at 08:44 PM.
gutu28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!