View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 06:05 PM   #8
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnyorkiemom View Post
man.....you had to be so scared.....and in your condition you dont need to get excited like that.....and your little girl had to be so scared......just imagine if you had been out with maggie or tessa and he came after them...they wouldnt have a chance.......i would be scared out of my mind......doesnt your neighborhood have a leash law?.....but then again he was supposed to be inside a fence....oh......well im glad to see that all is well with you and your daughter.....
yeah, that's the tricky part. you can't really get mad at the owners because they have it in a fenced yard...and they aren't the type to purposely make their dog viscious. i have seen them out on walks a lot and they are very nice people...and the dog has never been mean..just very timid. so I think the growling and barkign was because he was scared and freaking out like "OMG..I got out...now what????"

know what I mean? so i am not mad at the owners...they had no way of knowing this would happen. but it is scary to know that the dog can get out if he tries hard enough...and that he tends to get aggressive when he is scared.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!