View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 11:19 AM   #15
krb
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default E. Lutz

Having just joined this thread I am amazed at how everyone is so quick and willing to take someones word for actual fact. I have purchased two Yorkies from Evelyn Lutz over the past three years and several others from other breeders in the Michigan area. I had contact with Mrs Lutz out West and then followed up after she returned here to Michigan. I cannot say anything but good about her. Her prices quoted were exactly as we had discussed and the dogs I picked out were indeed the very ones we wanted and received. I did not pay anything close to the amount that someone posted here as both of them were under $1000.00. I am however aware that she has some for greater amounts based on size, confirmation, color, pedigree etc. I was pleased to have a price range to select from.I have seen the little Hank she uses for her breeding, in fact I have one of his puppies, and after reading some of these posts I took my own digital scale with me and he is just over two pounds which is the weight represented by Mrs. Lutz. I am questing the possibility of if there is a vindictive spirit being presented here as a so called warning to perspective buyers. It does seem like there are always two sides to be heard from before making a judgement call. I would hope that if someone had a problem with my business they would come to me so we could try and resolve it in a professional manner. Sometimes I know that this cannot be done, but I feel everyone should at least try it before posting negative and harmful information about someone. In view of the crime on the internet and in our communities I certainly would find it very caustic to have my name address and phone number displayed for anyone to use. Mrs Lutz lost her husband many years ago and is somewhat more exposed than many of us.
I love the Yorkies we have raised and am proud of the level of care we provide for them. If I needed someone to watch our dogs during a family emergency I would not have any problem with Mrs Lutz doing it if she would agree to it. I am in my late sixties as is my wife and we have learned to look for all sides before making decisions. I would hope all of us would do the same. Sometimes these post are based on personal goals and may or may not represent fairly all the facts. We each have a responsibility to check out information for ourselves before participating with something that could potentialloy ruin someones business or reputation.
krb is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!