View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 04:38 AM   #2
bjh
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

When I put mine in oil I mix two tablespoons of #1 All Systems Pure Lanolin and two tablespoons of #1 All Systems conditioner in a quart of warm water and after bathing I pour this over the dog, work it in good and them rinse with warm water. I then blow dry. I also use the #1 All Systems Conditioning Shampoo for bathing. When you put them in oil you have to bath them every 4 or 5 days. You would have to experiment with the about of oil to use. You might get by with just 1 tablespoon. I have not done any wrapping so you might need someone else to advise you on that. Some people just use oil and don't wrap.

I did notice that Rainbow still looks pretty dark. Could you post more pictures of her. It is possible that she is soft coated but I am not real experienced in exactly what a soft coated coat is.

I know many Yorkies that don't even start their show career until they are 2 or 3 years old so you still have plenty of time. You just have to get her leash trained and used to being stacked and having strangers go over her.
bjh is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!