View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 08:24 PM   #1
memphismomma
BANNED!

Confused My Skinkid caused a Crash OH MY..LOL

SO i was at a stop light to day and it was pretty hot my son asked me could he roll the window down so i said ya sure well just then some young kid pulled up in a red mustang gt well cody is 6 and WAY into cars... the kid driving window was down and MY son YELLS hey your car is SO SWEEEEET I look over to apologize for him yelling and this kid starts reving on the engine well rember i said we where at a red light ... well that got cody excited then this dumb kids takes off heres the Problem there where cars in front of him still stoped for the red light I was LIKE OHHHHHHH %^&* i prompltey told my son roll your window we pulled over to make sure he was okay he said he was fine just embarrased... lol... i kept saying sorry but my son Cody was loudly saying red means stop which made it worse on me cause i was trying no to laugh but tell my son he was being rude which he wasnt trying to be he was just well you know out of the mouths of babes being honest thought i share it was quite interesting dat for me !!.... i was in shock at frist but found it im ashamed to say very comical
memphismomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!