View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 07:17 PM   #1
Sunnie
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default Question about putting a dog in oil

When I went to the show saturday and had Rainbow evaluated, one of the handlers said she at first thought she might have a wooly coat because it is so thick. But after feeling it, she said it is a silky coat. She just has a LOT of coat. In fact it is just about touching the ground already and very thick. She suggested that I put her in oil as soon as I can and in wraps as well. I have seen some articles on wrapping, but don't know exactly how to do it. Is it kind of like wrapping hair when you get a permanent? I cannot find anything about oils to use/how much to use/ or HOW to oil them. How often do you wash it out? Also what kind of bands to use to hold the wraps. Any help would be great. Also, at what age would it be "too late" to start her in the ring? She still has a black coat, but is finally starting to break. I think she will take longer to break blue than I have experienced.
Sonya
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!