Thread: Bye y'all!
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 06:04 PM   #9
Buddy-licious
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SladesMommy View Post
Its sort of an odd situation.

On another forum a LONG time ago we had a "post your picture" thread. I posted my picture and jokingly said "see... i'm cute.. i dn't know why I'm single. If anyone has any hot, single, sons, friends, cousins, my age, send them way". WELL... one of the members sent me a PM and said she had a good looking son that was single and had just gotten out of the navy and sent me the link to his myspace page. Well I didn't think he was all that cute at the time (not my type), but we got to talking anyway. We've dated other people, but always come back to each other. I tell him almost everything. He's always talked about us getting married and having kids. From Thanksgiving when we started talking again regularly we have talked or texted everyday.. all day long.

SO.. after 2.5 yrs we are finally meeting. He has done a few things I consider stupid and immature a few months ago, so at this point I don't think we will really get more serious, but we'll always be friends
I kinda figured that was where you going....I am remembered you telling us about him!!!! I cannot wait to hear how it goes!!!! I hope it goes well!! You have to find a way to get online while you are out there to tell us how it is going!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!