View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 05:28 PM   #1
AshDawn
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love Meet my new baby...Wednesday!

I flew to Iowa on Friday to get my baby girl from Martha (YT: francis53). Martha is wonderful! She helped me out so much and was great with answering any and all questions I had. She even drove with her husband and grandson to meet me at the airport!

I was flying in and out on the same day...so I had about 3 hours between my flights. Well, that all changed when my first flight was delayed by an hour. I missed my connection to Des Moines and that changed my whole itinerary for the day. The only way I was getting back to Boston on the same day was to have twenty minutes between my flights into and out of Des Moines. Talk about stressed out! I called Martha to warn her that I would be quite rushed and she completely understood.

I ended up making my flight, thank God. The little one wasn't too happy to be in her carrier. I felt like such a bad mommy She actually pushed her way out of the top part that had velcro on one end (unbeknownst to me) and started walking down the aisle of the plane! I almost had a heart attack. The flight attendant was not very pleased with me...she thought I just let her out! Anyway, we eventually made it home.

I named her Wednesday and call her Wenny. She was born on a Wednesday...which was also Halloween...so, the name also references Wednesday on the Addams family because it's spooky!

I love her to pieces. Here she is:

1. What's up mommy?
2. Chewing on my bear!
3. Looking sleepy in bed.

Ashley
Attached Thumbnails
Meet my new baby...Wednesday!-march-28-29-8.jpg   Meet my new baby...Wednesday!-march-30-4.jpg   Meet my new baby...Wednesday!-march-28-29-9.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!